View Full Version : Inport + output stats
06-26-2004, 01:44 AM
I am still having trouble with it working, I am using comma-delema file.
Is this correct, I am trying to fix salary!!!
What exactly is the problem? I've been using it a bit lately so I'll give you a summary of what I've done.
* I have a file with information in this format - note that players' names are "First Last" not the "Last, First" format that the game outputs.
Wily Mo Pena,300000
* The file can be called anything so long as it has a .txt or .csv extension
* Place the file in the Input folder.
* Select Import Stats in the game
* Select Salary as the first field
* Click on Import
That should be it. Let me know how it goes.
06-26-2004, 02:14 AM
still having problems,
I did it as you said, But after I import the contract info, it doesnt load into the game I play....
I tried Bret Boone, he makes 8million a year with seattle, I changed his salary to 10million, after when I checked his scouting report, it said he made only 8million.
I know i am missing something....
So you should have:
Bret Boone, 10000000
There should be no commas in the number or $-signs.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.