We have created a new official patch: Version 10.31.
You should be prompted to install this patch the next time you run Baseball Mogul 2008.
Although there are still some issues to address, 10.31 is an improvement over 10.29, and has proven stable for the last 4 days.
Changes since 10.29 include:
- Win and save no longer awarded to same pitcher
- 'Regenerate Schedule' button added to Advanced Tools
- Changing 'Games per Season' generates new schedule
- Fixed several crash bugs in Play-By-Play
- Computer teams spend less on 'Medical Staff' if league injury settings are reduced
- 'Clear Injuries' no longer creats a bug with vastly increased walks (you will need to start a new game to fix this bug)
- Extra runs eliminated on walk-off hits
- Fictional pitchers no longer have more GS than G
- 'Illegal Trade' error fixed (deadball era)
- Bunt-for-hit frequency/success reduced
- Improved realism in Pitch-By-Pitch mode
- Complete Game loss shows as 'CG' in Game Log
- Ball path variety improved
- Pinch hitter omitted from box score pitcher list if didn't throw any pitches
- New Vista-compatible installer
- Defensive maturation rate increased
- Fixed backwards player animations (probably)
- Stolen base engine improved, including better historical accuracy, and fewer CS among fast runners
- 'Tired'/'Sore' issues lessened
If you are not prompted, you can download it manually here: