Thread: Basketball Mogul?

Basketball Mogul?

Hey, got a question.

Just curious on the possibilites of mogul ever creating a basketball game? Reason I ask is with the popularity in baseball, and the up and coming football game, why not basketball. There arent many basketball sim leagues these days, and if their is one, it never lasts as they probably dont use a good system. I know the mogul team has a lot on their mind, was just curious if one will ever be made?

P.S Wasnt sure what section to put it in regarding this idea so I put it here.

Re: Basketball Mogul?

Was about to ask the same thing, Raven. What IS the deal with the prospect of basketball mogul?

First need to perfect the footballgame and then basketball. I like to see it also, good idea.

First, football needs to be perfected and made into a profitable game like baseball.

It's going to be a while. If we're lucky, 2010.

Sucks because there really isn't anything really good out there. I'm fighting to get my money back for Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball, so I can't say I'd recommend that game.

Quote Originally Posted by KMils View Post

Sucks because there really isn't anything really good out there. I'm fighting to get my money back for Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball, so I can't say I'd recommend that game.
    You DO realize that 2010 is in less than 10 months, right?

Think more 2012, and even that might be a little optimistic. I'm excited for the prospect, but it will take some time

I think Baseball mogul has some bugs to have worked out, and then football has a ways to go...that being said. I don't know if Clay would have the desire to create a third game and to stay up on it.

That's too bad. A basketball mogul game would be fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by KMils View Post

try FBB (Fastbreakbasketball) its great