Unofficially official Football Mogul 2013 update wants
-Draft Editing (Add rounds, remove rounds, expansion draft)
-Removal of sub 53 man roster restriction in off-season
-An actual roster tab for the practice squad
-Era stat control sliders.
-Ability to completely control league set up. (#teams, games, divisions, playoff teams,# of downs per possession, # of yards for first down, Field Length)
-A Transactions list.
-1960 Start year.
-Awards, Pro-Bowl ,MVP, ORotY, DRotY.
-Keep player's pages after they retire.
-The ability to put situational players or regulate snap count/percentage for some positions.
Some sort of fatigue/playing injured/progression feature with weekly updates.
I.e. your stud DE is going to wear down a little after playing every snap for 10 weeks. Some sort of scouting report/coaches report to indicate, "Fred Sackmaster is a gamer, but he's starting to wear down." "Player X is willing to give it a go, but his leg injury is bothering him a bit." "Rookie Free Agent RB is wowing people in practice," etc.
This will work great in conjunction with built-in playing time for subs, etc.
-Better balance of offensive and defensive players in the draft.
-Career Ending Injuries.
-Spike the ball play.
-Auto expansion/relocation/league structure with option to cancel. (Would you like to add Cleveland Browns to the NFL? Yes, No?)
-Historical seasons have accurate start year all time stats. (game omits retired players)
-Better Hall of Fame selecting.
-Retired Player notification.
- Hiring coaches who have salaries and bolster various parts of the team.
- Weather conditions, wind, field conditions affect game play.
- more plays! and more game-planning options such as "blitz more on third and long or play coverage" "go for it on fourth-and-1 inside the 5 yard line" etc.
- Slower draft for greater draft day dynamics.
- Draft buzz/uncertain scouting on rookies in draft.
- smaller roster size. Maybe 60-65 would be good. Maybe editable roster sizes?
What else would you like?
Last edited by Jayeburgh; 05-02-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Yeah, I'm from Pittsburgh. I love both our sports teams.