Thread: 2012 Japanese Baseball League Rosters

2012 Japanese Baseball League Rosters

2012 NPB rosters accurate as of Open-Sen. Opening Day rosters will be released if there are changes. Compatible with BM 2008+. I find the 2008 version is the most accurate for Japanese baseball.

There was a lot of change this off-season in Japanese baseball as pitchers Yu Darvish, Tsuyoshi Wada and Wei-Yin Chen, OF Norichika Aoki and SS Munenori Kawasaki all signed with Major League teams. But there's also Major League talent coming to Japan as well as P Brad Penny and LF Wily Mo Pena were signed by the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, the defending champions. It's nice to see former first round bust P Bryan Bullington finally have success in Japan. This will be his second season with the Hiroshima Toyo Carp.

English names for players are under the Vitals tab. Watch out for big bopper 3B Takeya Nakamura of the Saitama Seibu Lions. He hit 48 home runs last season. People might have heard of P Jorge Sosa, who was signed by the Chunichi Dragons.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: 2012 Japanese Baseball League Rosters

too bad there's no way to play with ties like in the japan league

Yeah, but I wouldn't want to play with ties. I also can't replicate the playoff format.

Uh I Hope there will be historical play for Japanese Baseball, will there be past season files for old school Japanese Baseball probably i could see Sadaharu Oh!

Great ! I really wanted to play new roster version. thank you !

btw, can you upload it with player's Career statistics ?

Yes, I'm currently updating a version for Opening Day slated for Mar. 31st that will feature players' career stats. Only players on each team's 25-man rosters will be included in the game; otherwise everything gets screwed up. For example pitchers with 10 innings pitched last season in the bullpen as opposed to pitchers who threw 50 innings.