Thread: Is BM13 Worth Getting?

Is BM13 Worth Getting?

I loved Baseball Mogul when I first discovered it, and played 07-09 a ton, but I noticed very little-no difference in the versions. To spend $35 every year for the same game but roster updates seemed like a waste (just like the Madden series). Not just that, but the rosters BM came with weren't even good! HoustonGM's rosters were needed and greatly appreciated. That said it's been a few years and the forums seem kinda dead, I don't see anything from Clay hyping up BM13, and the list of improvements on the BM13 page seems underwhelming.

Is BM13 worth buying? Should I buy BM12 for $20 instead? Or should I just roll with BM09 and update the rosters myself? (I know it's not out yet but I also know many have tried the Beta and 2012)

Honest opinions please

Re: Is BM13 Worth Getting?

I'll be buying 2013. But if you're on the fence, download the free demo that should be available upon or shortly after the release of 2013. Play a season and then decide. I thought 2012 was a pretty good upgrade over previous versions, although the 14.23 patch was buggy, so if you go that route make sure you get the 14.27 patch: http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthr...rsion-14-27%29

Re: Is BM13 Worth Getting?

Thanks for the reply. The demo idea is probably exactly what I'll do. When does this release again? Soon right?