Thread: Chris J. Nelson's 2013 COMPLETE Past and Present Logo Set

Chris J. Nelson's 2013 COMPLETE Past and Present Logo Set

Download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ldz3dc7k942e87e
    Updated: April 11, 2012

Introduction
    Thank you for downloading team logo set for Baseball Mogul 2013!

My goal with this project was to create the most extensive and quality logo set for Baseball Mogul. To that end, this set includes:
    • ALL logos for the current MLB franchise (916 photos total, or about 30 per team)
    • ALL logos for past franchises, both defunct and renamed (224 photos total)
    • Pre-made sets for easy use with Baseball Mogul, including:
    o Primary Logos
    o Alternate Logos
    o Letter Logos
    o Cap Logos (home, away, alternate)
    o Script Logos (city/state and mascot)
    o Throwback logos (my own personal picks)
    • Year-by-year sets for easy use with Baseball Mogul
    o From 1901 to present, handy sets of team logos so you can always be using accurate logos as you play a franchise

Photo Information
    Each logo has been appropriately cropped and re-sized (150x150 px) with quality and detail maintained to the highest possible level using Adobe Photoshop CS5. Additionally, All logos have “transparent backgrounds” meaning there are no solid-colored backgrounds, but rather just the logo itself.

Keep in mind, not all logos have borders and thus not every logo will look good with every skin in Baseball Mogul. For example, if you have a navy skin in Baseball Mogul and are using a pure navy Yankees logo, the logo may not look good in-game. My advice is to mix and match logos to match compatibility with your skin.

Installation
    Copy and paste all folders from zip into the Logos folder of your skin, usually located here: C:\Sports Mogul\Baseball Mogul 13\Skins\(SKIN NAME)\Photos

To use one of my pre-made of yearly sets, simply copy and paste all files from the set into the main Logos folder, overwriting any logos already present. (Be sure to back up the default logos if you want to keep them.)

To mix and match logos for use in Baseball Mogul, you may need to re-name some of the logo file names when you past them into the Logos folder. For example, if you want to use Yankees logo #10 (nyy10.png) in Baseball Mogul, paste that file into the Logos folder and re-name it nyy.png.

To ensure your set is being used in your game, be sure you have the appropriate skin (Classic/Modern/Digital, etc.) loaded in the game, accessible in the Graphics & Sounds section under Tools>Options.

Future Updates/Submissions
    This set should be current through the 2012 Major League Baseball season, but I can add/update logos upon request if you feel I’ve missed or need to adjust any of them.

I will be updating this set on a yearly basis as new logos are released and/or teams are renamed, moved, etc. so be sure to check back on the forums leading up to every baseball season!

Contact
    I am always accessible via PM or reply to my threads on the Sports Mogul forums.

Additionally, feel free to email me at cnelson13@gmail.com with any suggestions, comments or submissions!
    Last edited by ChrisJNelson; 05-21-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    --- Chris J. Nelson ---

2013 Opening Day Roster Update for Baseball Mogul 2014 (released June 4, 2013)

2014 High-Res Portrait Set (updated May 20, 2013)

2014 High-Res Action Photo Set (released May 20, 2013)

2014 COMPLETE Past and Present Logo Set (updated May 20, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyWebNet View Post
    I am using HoustonGM's rosters and ChrisJNelson's picture packs.... because if you don't, then why even bother playing the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by glennrwordman View Post
    You may be the greatest American of all time. Of this I have no doubt.

Re: Chris J. Nelson's 2013 COMPLETE Past and Present Logo Set

Some screens on what's in this set.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    --- Chris J. Nelson ---

I am using HoustonGM's rosters and ChrisJNelson's picture packs.... because if you don't, then why even bother playing the game?

Thank you so much! These are great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sen. Blutarsky View Post
    Thank you so much! These are great!!
    Glad you enjoy them! It was a project I really wanted to complete! I don't play historical seasons myself but I hope people get use out of them!
    --- Chris J. Nelson ---