Thread: Game crashes when clicking on Player Scouting Report

Game crashes when clicking on Player Scouting Report

BM 2013, Version 15.00.
    Playing a 2012 dynasty as the Padres. Jason Bartlett was injured for 15 days, so I put him on the DL. When he was healthy again, I was resetting my lineups, I clicked on Bartlett's scouting report, and the game crashed. Reloaded the game and tried several times from different screens to view Bartlett's scouting report, and the game crashes every time. I had no problem with this prior to his injury, so I really don't know what gives.

Here is the mog file if anyone feels like taking a look......
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Game crashes when clicking on Player Scouting Report

I have had the same problem many times...

This happens to me all the time. It just cost me 3 months of the season about 2 minutes ago. It always happens when I'm in commish mode. This is game breaking for me, as I've already wasted close to 30 hours on this game due to crashes. This must be fixed, or I just wont ever pay for this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing6 View Post
    I have had the same problem many times...
    Is there any way around this? Or am I stuck not being able to view this for the rest of my dynasty?

Well that was weird. I went ahead and simmed a few more games and saved my dynasty this morning. Restarted it just now, and everything is fine. Really weird, but I'll take it!!

Quote Originally Posted by cadmus2166 View Post
    Well that was weird. I went ahead and simmed a few more games and saved my dynasty this morning. Restarted it just now, and everything is fine. Really weird, but I'll take it!!
    And......now it's doing it again, 3 games later. I just don't get what the problem is. Very weird. At least the silver lining is that I was seriously considering upgrading at SS toward the trade deadline, as long as I remain in contention, so I guess that might help solve the problem. Anyway, it's certainly not a dynasty killer or anything, but annoying nonetheless.

I just keep reopening mogul until it works again. Its quite annoying

I usually only save once a year (right after the playoffs), so having a crash is brutal for me....

I save after every stretch of simmed games, usually 2-5 games. I've also learned to watch for the the player that crashes the game, and avoid opening his scouting card or scrolling to him. But basically, frequent saves look like a must until this gets fixed.

The beta seems to have a lot of "broken links." In additon to the player-who-crashes-the-game (possibly as many as one per team) I'm seeing a lot of screwed up text for things like the comments you get on a player's happiness.

I am getting crashes often this year too. Not on anything specific. Never had this before.